Saturday, May 17, 2008

May16th, @ Viveka Printers


May 15th was an interesting day. Due to a car battery incident and the fact that Ashray would have had to spend 3 hours at the printers as I worked, I chose not to go. A lot of work had to be done. So I decided to take the 16th off from work and get this done so that the long weekend would not weigh on my mind. I went to the printer's and worked through the day until 3 pm.


I have tried to look back and recall where this dream started, when did the idea of The Little Brown Box as a tangible product come into being. Yet at this time of heightened excitement, I am unable to. It will come, I know the slump of relief, when all this is finally over. For now, all I can think of is some sleep: without typed words dancing in front of my eyes that is!



No comments: