Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last minute throes







This is me on my first birthday!






I was at the printer right after school until 6.30 with my son reading a book and playing at the other computer. I also received my business licence for The Magic Pencil, my very own publishing company!!






Now I can work with other struggling writers and help them side-step the obstacles that I went over the past 8 years. Zen has it that every obstacle can be turned into a stepping stone. Perhaps this is the learning for me.






A cup of coffee and I should be back at work to look through this one more time. Someday, I will look back at this and smile some more.






My brother sent me an email of congratulations at the almost-done book. And I was reminded of who I was then and who I am now. Today, very few of the original witnesses to my life are around, yet I feel their presence around me.









No comments: